PROPERTY LAW – Conveyancing
Whether you are buying or selling property, you can be confident that your property transaction is being handled directly by a qualified lawyer. You have direct access to the lawyer with any questions you might have during the process.
We can advise you regarding other property matters or disputes.
We offer professional conveyancing at competitive prices.
Our current fees are as follows:
• Sale of property $ 690-00
• Purchase of property $ 880-00 (excluding searches) *
• We do not charge any fees in the event that a contract falls through when a buyer was unsuccessful in obtaining finance for the purchase of the property.
* Purchase outlays depend upon which Council the property is located in and whether you want any of the less important searches to be carried out. Ask us about the specialist searches buyers can request us to carry out.
You can Contact us to discuss your property sale or purchase and the related searches you would prefer to do, or to arrange an appointment and we will give you clear and effective advice.
Nominate TOWNS-WILSON LAWYERS to handle your conveyance and transmit the completed contract by way of:
• facsimile (07) 3888 3655 or
• email to : email@example.com
We can also advise you about matters such as:
• Building disputes
• Disclosure and warning statements and cooling off periods
• Easements, Covenants and Caveats
• First Home owners Grant
• Managers rights
• Power of attorney
Contact us to discuss your particular matter or to arrange an appointment and we will give you clear and effective advice.