We understand that Family Law issues can be very stressful. That’s why we ensure your matter is handled with the utmost care, confidentiality and compassion.
We can provide the following services:
• Advice on related proceedings
• Arranging and assistance in mediation to negotiate the division of property and arrangement terms with each parent
• Binding financial agreements for de facto and married couples
• Children’s matters, protection and support
• Consent orders
• Commonwealth information orders. That is an order from the court to allow us to get your partner’s address from Government bodies, such as Centrelink, to be able to serve the other party with your court papers when taking them to court.
• Contravention / breach proceedings for when a party to a proceeding is not following a court order about the children
• De facto relationships
• Divorce and separation settlements
• Domestic Violence
• Property settlements
• Prepare court documents on your behalf and represent you in court
• Parenting arrangements in the context of separation and parenting orders or plans under the Family Law Act 1975(Cth)
• Recovery order proceedings on an urgent basis
Our Lawyers can help you through family and relationship problems to settle all disputes as quickly and cost-effective as possible. We fight for your best interest.
Contact us to discuss your particular problem or to arrange an appointment and we will give you clear and effective advice.
(07) 3888 3566